Products -> Coffee Bagging and Packaging
IPS offers many options for the Coffee Industry. Whether you are a large scale producer and distributor or a small start up we can help you with your packaging needs. We offer semi automatic systems that accurately weigh the proper amount of coffee or tea and releases the product into the bag with a simple foot pedal switch. The bag is held by hand under the funnel during filling. Once filled you then place the bag onto a band sealer for sealing and open the next bag for filling. The semi-automatic scale system runs about 10 to 15 bags per minute based on the operator and the size of the product.
Fully automatic systems accurately fill fractional packs around 70 bags a minute, and gusseted block bottom bags around 30 bags per minute. We can even help you with the in-room service bags with the filling of filter pack bags that are then sealed into an outer bag! Call us today to discuss your needs and will help you design the system that is ideal for your operation.
Our coffee scale is easy to use: Simply fill the hopper with ground coffee, whole beans, or tea and recall a preprogrammed product on the color touch-screen...
- Coffee; either ground or whole bean
- tea, nuts, wrapped candies
- chili powder, spices and powders
- granular products where extremely high accuracy is needed
- Fractional Packs of coffee are now easy and cost effective and are a great way to grow your business by sampling your coffee to office parks etc.
- PLC with 10" Touch Screen
- Remote Access
- 304 SS Construction
- Precision Load Cell
- Semi automatic with foot pedal or fully automatic
- Interfaces to all Packaging Machines
- Custom funnels, pneumatic loading conveyors and other options available
LV 520S VFF&S Bagger
This Machine is the perfect fit for multiple large bag applications, It’s suitable to pack coffee beans, ground coffee, sugar, spice, potato chips, puffed foods...
- Pillow style bags for all industries
- Gusseted bags for cookie/nut, confectionary, cereal, pet food, powders, rice, beans, pasta, and more.
- Flat Bottom bags for IQF (individually quick frozen) foods, coffee, cookie/nut, specialty foods, pet food and more.
- Maximum Speed: UP TO 85 Bags/Min
- Minimum Bag Size: 80mm x 80mm (3.15” x 3.15”)
- Maximum Bag Size: 250mm x 350mm (9.84” x 13.78”)
- Max Film Width: 520mm | 20.47”
Automatic Bagger for Barrier Film
The ZP-300P bagging system is an efficient economical choice for your barrier packaging needs. It creates, fills and seals bags made from barrier film/tubing such...
- Ideal for medium volume packaging in a wide range of industries, including food,, pet, medical, cosmetics, pharmaceutical,and lawn and garden. Liquids,and particulates can be packaged as well and it integrates with many feeding and filling systems including bowl feeders, auger fillers, checkweighers, counters, and net weight scales.
- Bag width- 1" to 8"
- Bag length- range 3" to unlimited.
- Cycles per minute- up to 30
- Feed rate- 18" per second
- Product pass through-2.5"
- Film gauge- 1.5 mil to 4.0 mil
- Electrical requirements- 120 volts@ 5 amps
- Air requirements- 80 psi
- Dimensions 20" wide x 23" high x 31" deep
- Weight- 77 lbs.
Hand Sealer for Premade Bags and Pouches
Impulse Hand sealer that is perfect for a multitude of applications. All sealers are pre-tested in our West Coast facility and provide a warranty that guarantees...
- Sealing premade bags, both poly and laminated styles. See our line of Netweight fillers for filling bags and premade pouches.
- 110 Volt
- 850 Watts
- 12" x 5mm seal width
- up to 8 mm thickness
Rotary Accumulation table with variable speed drive for very stable handling of bottles, cans, tubs, boxes, pouches etc. Does an excellent job for small items as...
- Excellent for operator "pack-out" station. For use with reject systems or sorting; reworking product or for creating buffering zones of product.
- All S.S. construction
- Available in 36" and 42” diameter rotary table
- variable speed drive
- 4” adjustable leveling feet
- Adjustable S.S. container confinement ring
- #4 finish table top and skins
- Extremely smooth running with very flat table surface
Innovative Packaging Solutions
4760 Young Deer Dr.
Cumming, GA 30041
Phone: (770) 888-4512