Products -> Volumetric Fillers
Volumetric fillers are used for filling of powders and some granular products. Volumetric filling offers higher speed filling and more dust control. Economical, easy to use, easy to clean, with lots of options. Save thousands over Auger systems.
Auger Filler with Fast Programmable Speed and Excellent Accuracy
Innovative auger-filler with a maintenance-free drive system created to eliminate the need of wearable clutch/brake mechanism and avoid the costs and complexity of...
- Coffee, either whole bean or ground, spices, tea, herbs, and provides excellent accuracy for any all kinds of free flowing and non-free flowing powders and granules at speeds up to 75 cycles per minute.
- Tubular stand equipped with fast height adjustment "hand wheel" to conform to the height of your containers.
- Stand alone or integrated with many packaging systems, such as vertical form fill and seal machines, cartoning machines; conveyors.
- 99 memory locations to store and retrieve product settings.
- Nema 4 Dust proof enclosure Control Panel.
- Swivel arm user friendly operator interface.
- Programmable speed of feed screw to obtain the ideal conditions depending on product type and fill size.
- Maintenance Free.
- 208/220 volts, single phase, 10 amps, 50/60 Hz.
- Stainless steel hopper; 16 gallon capacity.
- Drive motor is standard TEFC 1.5 HP, 1800 rpm, 208/230 volts, 3 phase, 60 HZ
Volumetric Cup Fillers
The ROTOR SERIES volumetric cup-fillers are the economical way to feed all kinds of most granular and powdered products.
Intermittent motion using high...
- Powders, granulars, rice, beans, nuts, trail mix, popcorn, cereal, candies,etc.
- Hopper Stainless steel, 22", 16 gallons capacity
- Cycling Up to 75 cycles per minute
- Power supply 220 Volts, single phase, 10 Amps; 50/60 Hz
Innovative Packaging Solutions
4760 Young Deer Dr.
Cumming, GA 30041
Phone: (770) 888-4512