Products -> Labeling & Scanning Systems
Automatic data capture using bar code scanners or RFID.
Short, medium or long range applications; we have a solution through our laser-based and CCD-based bar code scanners:
Whatever your needs or configurations, we can quote a solution for your specific application and transmit the data based on your needs and desired results. Call us today to discuss your needs.
GPS Mobile Label Printer
GPS Mobile Printing System automatically prints durable labels and tags with exact GPS location, date time and other lot ID information for marking vegetables,...
- Traeability applications that begin in the field for print on demand needs where location origin information is critical to the traceability of your products.
- Battery operated, thermal label printer that is lightweight and portable.
The IPS Multi Labeler applies labels with precision with the most accepted label application system on the market today, the Avery Dennison ALS series. A patented...
- Different models can accomodate bottles, cans, cartons, cases and clamshells for top, bottom, or both as well as "wrap around" label applications utilizing the dual conveyor option.
- Encoding option insures the same speed for the labeler and the conveyor.
- Adjustable swiveling dispense edge for perfect alignment.
- Color coded guide adjustments for quick change-over.
Universal Labeling System
Side and Top Print and Apply Labeling System. State of the Art Design Universal construction for standardization of spare parts.Side and Top Apply configurations....
- Options: Manual or Motorized Universal Lift Stand
- USB connectivity
- Print Resolution of 203, 305, or 609 dpi
- RS 232 Connectivity
- Print speed up to 16 ips
- Photo-Eye controlled Label Take Up for reduced power consumption
- Quick change electronic and I/O panel
Wicketed Bag Labeler
Apply labels to Wicketed Bags at 62 bags per minute. The double labeler option allows you to apply two labels at the same speeds. One label for traceability, and...
- Labels Wicketed bags for produce, of different plastics and design. Gusseted and Zip-Lock bags can also be handled.
- Completely Electro-Mechanical, custom foot prints and modular design to accomodate floor layouts.
- Quick change-over to different label formats.
- Consistent label location.
- Large Label Option
- Automatically stops when a bundle is completed, thus one operator can run up to four machines at the same time.
- Self contained, no air supply required.
- 110 VAC
- ESA inspected with CSA approval mark
- Lockouts and guards for operator safety
- Cycle time is 60 bags per minute
Innovative Packaging Solutions
4760 Young Deer Dr.
Cumming, GA 30041
Phone: (770) 888-4512